Make your golden years some of your best years by saving for them today with special tax advantages.*
No Setup Fees
No Maintenance Fees
- Make your retirement more secure with tax-advantaged savings*
- Competitive rates higher than a regular savings account
- Traditional and Roth options available
- Annual contribution limits apply (see current contribution limits)
- No monthly maintenance fees or annual fees
- No setup fees
- CDs available within IRA
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Online banking with bill pay
- Mobile banking
- No minimum deposit to open
Each IRA option offers different advantages. The biggest difference is when you see the advantage — a traditional IRA provides potential tax benefits today, while a Roth IRA has the potential for tax benefits when you retire. We'll be glad to discuss your retirement savings needs with you. Simply contact us or come visit us.
- No income limits to open
- No minimum contribution required
- Contributions are tax deductible*
- Earnings are tax-deferred until withdrawal (usually in lower tax bracket)
- Withdrawals can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty**
- Mandatory withdrawals begin at age 70½
- Income limits to be eligible to open Roth IRA***
- Contributions are NOT tax deductible
- Earnings are tax-free at withdrawal*
- Principal contributions can be withdrawn without penalty*
- Withdrawals on interest can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals on interest subject to penalty**
- No mandatory distribution age
- No age limit on making contributions as long as you have earned income
*Subject to some minimal conditions. Consult a tax advisor.
**Certain exceptions apply, such as healthcare, purchasing first home, etc.
***Consult a tax advisor.