Relieve financial stress — so you can focus on recovery. Set funds aside for medical expenses.
- Competitive Dividends
- No Monthly Service Fees
- Tax Advantages
- Greater personal control over healthcare and prepare for qualified medical expenses
- Earn dividends above standard savings on entire balance
- Receive higher rates on larger deposits
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more*
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time**
- No monthly service fees
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Federally insured by NCUA
- No minimum deposit to open
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
*Consult a tax advisor.
**You can withdraw funds at any time for qualified medical expenses. Please refer to www.irs.gov for more specific details.