Loan Application – Download PDF
Sealed Bid Form – Download PDF
Privacy Notice – Download PDF
Share Draft/Debit Card Application – Download PDF
Wiring Instructions – Download PDF
Member Address Change Request – Download PDF
Fees and Charges Brochure – Download PDF
- Due to security regulations, we cannot accept the “change of address label” on a returned envelope from the post office. You must notify GECU directly to change your address.
- To prevent potential fraud, we cannot accept address requests by phone or E-mail. We must have your request in writing with your signature.
- For your protection, if we receive returned mail form the post office, your account will be coded so that statements and other correspondence will no longer be mailed to you.
- To change your address, please print the member address change request and return it to the GECU office.
- Due to increasing costs of returned mail, accounts with an invalid address will be charged $5 per month.