ATTENTION Online Banking Members:
Effective Monday, October 4, 2010, members still using Internet Explorer versions 5 or 6 will no longer be able to access their accounts in It's Me 247. Those members still using those outdated version will need to update their browser to a supported version (IE7 or IE8), or downloand one of the other supported browsers for It's Me 247 (Safari, Firefox, and most recently, Google Chrome).
CU ID is 049!!
It's Me 247 Online Banking
Governmental Employees Credit Union has made it possible for you to securely access your Credit Union accounts right from your PC keyboard. If you have a PC and an Internet connection, you can check balances, transfer funds, get current rates, and balance your checkbook anytime it's convenient for you. Our flexible home banking system will take care of your transactions faster and easier than ever! Because you will have 24-hour access to your accounts, this is a perfect service for your busy lifestyle.
Step by Step instructions make it easy to bank
in the convenience of your own home.
- Click above to enter the It's Me 247 online banking site.
If you are prompted for the Credit Union ID, it is "049"
- Enter your member number (acct.#)
- Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and click Login. Your PIN is the same PIN used in Audio Response. If you have not used Audio Response, enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security number. You will be prompted to change your PIN. If you enter the PIN incorrectly 3 times, your PIN will be disabled. You would then need to contact the Credit Union and have your PIN reset.
- From this point on, It's Me 247 will guide you through each option. Just point and click! Hint-when making transfers, enter the decimal (.) before the cents.
- When you have finished your last transaction, click Log Out.
Some of the features that Home Banking provides include:
- Ultimate level of security with full 128-bit SSL encryption
- Review account balances
- Verify the date and amount of your transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers and payments
- Verify whether certain checks have cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments from funds in your accounts
- Review loan payments
- Review loan payoff amounts and due dates
- Check current loan and savings rates
- Calculate loan payments for different amounts, rates and terms
- Obtain annual dividend and interest information